Together we are better, and together we can make a difference. The eLearning Guild has selected the Children’s Home Society of Florida (CHS) as its designated charity at the 2020 Learning Solutions/Realities360 Conference & Expo. You can help by making a donation to this worthy organization.
CHS is reimagining the future of foster care. Its mission is to keep families together by empowering parents and providing vital services BEFORE crises happen. When severe challenges require families to use the foster care system, CHS partners with other community organizations so children can return home quickly and safely. By focusing on lasting solutions as opposed to short-term fixes, CHS is positively impacting the lives of families in Florida.
Here is the Children’s Home Society of Florida’s wish list for the Orlando area:
- Non-perishable food
- Tablets for kids to help them with their school work
- Basic personal care items such as disposable razors, shaving cream, non-aerosol deodorant, bar soap, shampoo, conditioner, combs, brushes, hair accessories, toothbrushes and paste, body lotion, laundry detergent, feminine hygiene products, baby & children’s hygiene products, Lysol wipes
- Baby supplies such as formula (unopened), bottles (new), diapers (all sizes), diaper wipes, Pull-Ups (new), diaper rash paste, pacifiers (new), onesies (new), sleep sacks, Boppy pillows, baby carriers, baby swings, car seats
- Interactive toys
- Games, books, journals
- Arts and crafts supplies
- 1-inch binders and dividers
- Coloring books, coloring pencils, and crayons for kids and adults
- Stress balls, stress-relieving toys