102 - BYOD: Photoshop Tips to Enhance Images Quickly
Adobe Photoshop is a relatively mature program, but still regularly introduces new features to help you create, fix, and enhance images. Many of these Photoshop updates can save you time, give you new fixes for common issues, and even allow you to do more with the software— it’s just a matter of unearthing these features and discovering how best to use them.
In this hands-on BYOD session, you’ll get step-by-step coaching on how to use new Photoshop techniques to easily fix or enhance images. You’ll explore several Photoshop features useful for people in L&D, including three ways to select content, tips for how to enhance your images, approaches for how to develop 3D images from 2D shapes, and advice on which graphic format to use for your eLearning courses. You’ll also find out how you take yourself out of a 360-degree VR photo and even add more content into it. To address the forgetting curve, you’ll also get a PDF workbook that reviews the lessons you learned in this one-hour session.
In this session, you will learn:
- Ways to enhance an image taken with a cell phone
- How to desaturate and recolour a subject
- The best method to select the subject of a photo
- How to add depth to photo by using a blur filter
- Techniques for changing a 2D image to 3D
- Steps for removing unwanted content from 360-degree VR images
- How to choose the correct graphic format based on the content and use of the image
Participant technology requirements:
Mac or PC laptop, current version of Adobe Photoshop, mouse or stylus