113 - KAR Global’s Talent-Centric Approach to Digital Transformation
KAR Global’s learning and talent team was challenged with a strategic mission: Equip KAR’s diverse workforce—ranging from retirees to fresh grads—to lead the company through a massive digital transformation. To meet this goal, they set out to build a learning culture that gives employees ownership over their development while also delivering the experiences learners needed.
In this session you will learn how KAR accomplished these goals by implementing a framework that meets the learner where they are. You will explore a strategy that mapped needs to personas identified in workforce planning and discover how they were able to personalize and differentiate their programs, at scale. You will examine critical lessons learned along the way and take away tips and practical advice that will help you develop similar solutions in your own organization.
In this session you will learn:
- Practical tips for building a learning culture through a time of change
- Unique ways to engage a modern workforce through learning
- How to utilize content as a driver of change in your LMS
- Techniques for marketing your learning programs internally
- Ways to lead through learning in a period of digital transformation
Intermediate & advanced managers and executives
Cornerstone Content Anytime