SDD205 - Do You Know That Effective eLearning Modules are Based on the Art of Making Motion Pictures?
As designers, you may have learned or read about a lot of methods for designing digital training content. But many methods generate confusion and doubts about the right approach to use, and make one lose sight of the main objective, which remains to teach. This is the case for training in general, and is even more obvious with digital training.
In this session, you will discover how the art of making motion pictures simply and easily applies in the design of eLearning content. You will discover the importance of leading the learner to think with the subject instead of just feeding them pure knowledge.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why it’s essential to awaken the learner’s consciousness before trying to train them
- The existing relationship between the art of making motion pictures and instructional design, and how to apply it successfully
- The link between an effective eLearning module and the duration of a song
- How to ensure that the learner becomes an actor of his/her own training rather than just a spectator
- The level of effort to put into the educational design triggering the effort to learn in the learner