STP108 - The Future of Immersive Workplace Learning
The days of one-way communication between employers and employees are long gone. Modern workplace learning hinges on a balance between passing information to employees and receiving information from them. Achieving and maintaining this balance is integral to a business's ability to stay competitive and effectively facilitate employee job performance. With the struggle for competitive advantage set to continue throughout the age for business, it pays dividends to create a flexible and technology-enabled learning ecosystem that can foster future generations in the workforce.
During this session, we will discuss the best practices that companies should consider including the use of mobile technology, adoption of social learning tools, alignment with corporate objectives, use of adaptive learning principles, and the ability to measure effectiveness. We will also discuss the short and long-term approaches to workplace learning by utilizing virtual reality, gamification, serious games, and augmented reality for training.
This session will talk about planning, developing, implementing, and supporting the future of workplace learning to assist companies and ensure they do not end up behind the innovation curve.
In this session, you will learn:
- The best practices to ensure a successful approach to the future of corporate training and workplace learning
- The first steps for ensuring companies stay ahead of the curve with training
- A better understanding of where the future of learning is headed
- Tips to guarantee that you are equipped to approach future learners and generations entering the workforce
- What workplace challenges will emerge and how you can overcome them
- Innovative technologies that can and will impact the future of employee development
Managers, senior leaders