STP205 - Prototyping Learning Experiences with Adobe XD: Let’s Get Inspired!
We often get stuck using the same patterns of delivery without thinking about if it is helping our audience or if it’s the best fit for a challenge. Whether you are creating a new project, developing an app, or launching a new course, prototyping can help you better understand what’s working and what needs to be changed.
In this session, we will explore the latest strategies in prototyping using Adobe XD. You will learn about this amazing app, how to get started, techniques to improve your experiences, and workflows that will help you kick off any project the right way. You will discuss how to communicate a concept, beginning with a prototype, gathering feedback, and optimizing your development process. You will leave this session with a tool to turn your concepts into reality. You'll get several resources for taking your experiences to the next level and helping your organization jump forward.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use Adobe XD to get started in creating your next prototype
- Why Adobe XD provides a simple UI to create, test, and gather feedback on concepts
- How to prototype and share with your audience or team
- How to take advantage of Adobe XD resources, templates, and plug-ins
- 3 ways to improve your designs
Adobe XD for Mac and Windows, 5 plug-ins that I use every day with Adobe XD