434 - Advanced Articulate Storyline Tips and Tricks
While most Articulate Storyline users are able to develop courses with basic interactivity (click-to-reveal, drag-drop, etc.), they may not be aware of some of the more complex and engaging interactions that can be built with the Storyline features they already know and love. What if they were able to move beyond using templates, speed up their workflow, and jump right into creating original, engaging interactions quickly and efficiently?
In this session, you'll learn to use Articulate Storyline to go beyond basic interactivity and learn techniques to create customized, engaging interactions that can be adapted to a variety of uses. You'll also learn to speed up your workflow by getting comfortable with a handful of shortcuts and customizing the quick access toolbar to suit your unique needs. Topics include grouping animations to create motion graphics‚ gamifying your course with looping animations and triggered animations‚ creating a rolling dice interaction using random variables, and creating a custom UI with nested menu and animated progress bar.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use Articulate Storyline to build complex interactions efficiently
- How to use Articulate Storyline to build engaging animations without getting lost on the timeline
- How to use Articulate Storyline to build custom UIs (animated progress bars, nested menus, etc.)
- How to use Articulate Storyline to build gamified interactions (triggered animations, looping animations, dice-rolling)
- How to speed up your Articulate Storyline workflow by customizing your quick access toolbar and becoming comfortable with a handful of the most important keyboard shortcuts
Articulate Storyline 360
Participant technology requirements:
A PC (or dual-boot mac)