324 - Hack Adobe Captivate to Get It to Do What You Want
We have all been there. You build an Adobe Captivate interaction and present it to your stakeholders. They like what you have done but they don't like the way that Adobe Captivate behaves. There is nothing wrong with Captivate, your stakeholder was just expecting it to behave differently. If only you could change the way Captivate behaves.
In this session you will learn how to customize the way Adobe Captivate looks and behaves to better meet your stakeholders’ and your learners’ needs. You’ll learn how to use fonts other than Adobe fonts and be able to turn on or off buttons in the play bar in response to learners performing tasks. We’ll also discuss customizing question slides and quiz results to be more dynamic.
In this session, you will learn:
- To change the appearance of the learner interface to suit your stakeholders’ expectations
- To use fonts other than Adobe Fonts
- To turn on or off buttons in the play bar in response to learners performing tasks
- To build custom question slides to provide fast and less tedious feedback
- To customize the quiz results slide to be more dynamic and interesting
Participant technology requirements:
PC or Mac with a trial or full copy of the latest version of Adobe Captivate installed