P2 - Getting Started with Storyline
This is a two-day online workshop that takes place from 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM Pacific time on both Monday, May 3 and Tuesday, May 4.
With Articulate Storyline, you can build highly interactive online and mobile courses. It’s simple enough for beginners and powerful enough for experts. Storyline has many features to offer, and you can break them all down into simple, easy-to-use steps.
In this virtual workshop, you will learn the building blocks of this easy-to-use software that allows you to make anything from simple, functional online courses to powerful and engaging courses, with no coding required. You will learn about using functionality such as slides, states, layers, and triggers to create engaging interactions to bolster your learning experiences. This program includes six hours of live instruction, divided into two sessions, with application exercises assigned as homework at the end of each session. Summary videos and project files with solution sets are provided.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to navigate through the basic functions of Storyline
- How to define and use slides, states, layers, and triggers
- How to develop scenes and slides with course content
- How to enhance course content with multimedia
- How to use the building blocks of Storyline to develop basic eLearning functions
- How to publish your course a variety of ways to get it ready for deployment
Novice designers and developers who have basic computer skills and are familiar with tools such as PowerPoint.
Technology discussed in this session:
Articulate Storyline 360 (Storyline 3 will work as well).
Participant technology requirements:
A laptop (PC or Mac) running Windows and Articulate Storyline (360, or 3).