What’s the easiest way to register for Learning Solutions 2021 Digital Experience?
When should I register?
Register as soon as you can to ensure your spot at the event. Be sure to check for registration discounts because there are several—including Organizational and Group discounts—for which you may qualify. Registration Details.
When is the last day I can register?
Registration is open until either:
- Register before April 26 to ensure you will have ample time to receive log-in information for the Learning Solutions online platform, as well as pre-event communications and orientation.
- Registration will remain open throughout the event.
Something has come up and I need to cancel. How do I go about doing this?
All requests to cancel or transfer attendee registrations must be submitted in writing and can be emailed to service@LearningGuild.com or faxed to +1.707.566.8963. No refunds will be given; however, substitutions can be made April 30, 2021. Please call +1.707.566.8990 to arrange a substitution.
See the cancellation policy for more information.
Do I have to sign up for the sessions?
No. Registered participants of the digital experience can attend any session listed in the schedule. However, some Learning Solutions After Hours experiences may have limited capacity and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Do I have to pay now, or can I be invoiced?
You can be invoiced for your registration. Simply select the "Invoice Me" payment option, and enter your PO#. (If you don’t have a PO#, type in your name in the PO field.) Once you submit your registration, we will email you an invoice. Please note that payment must be received prior to discount deadlines for the discount to remain in effect. Please call us at +1.707.566.8990 with any questions.
Can I sign up for a pre-conference workshop later if I decide to take one?
Absolutely, you can register for a Pre-Conference Workshop after your initial conference registration!
Pre-conference workshops often sell out, so you’ll want to register as early as you can.
Call our offices at +1.707.566.8990 or email us at service@eLearningGuild.com to add a workshop to your conference registration.
What discounts are available?
There are several types of registration discounts: Super Early, Early, Organizational, Group, and Student discounts.
- Super Early Discount: Register and pay by February 26 to qualify for our Super Early Registration Discount.
- Early Discount: Register and pay between February 27 and March 26 to qualify for our Early Discount.
- Organizational Discounts: Those who work for government organizations, accredited academic institutions, or nonprofit organizations receive $50 off their registration.
- Group Discount: If your organization sends three or more people to a conference, you’ll get an additional 10% off.
- Student Discount: Current full-time students of accredited academic institutions are eligible for a registration rate of $250.
And, of course, all Learning Guild members receive a $100 discount on their Learning Solutions Digital Experience registration fees. These discounts are cumulative, so the savings can really add up.
Do we have to pay by a certain date to receive the discounts?
To receive the discounts, your registration must be paid by the discount deadlines.